ISSOS MEDIA MANAGER
The Media Manager at ISSOS is responsible for taking all the photographs of the summer school. High quality photographs will be taken every day in academic classes, elective classes, daily activities, evening activities and cultural trips. These photographs will be watermarked with the ISSOS logo and uploaded to the ISSOS Facebook page on a daily basis.
In addition to this, video content should be captured of various events to be utilised later in the year for both promotional and recruitment purposes. The main focus of this role, however, is capturing the day-to-day activities and experience of ISSOS through photography.
The Media Manager role is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has a keen eye for photography, is confident using Photoshop and capable of engaging positively with both the students and their fellow ISSOS staff.
For a better idea of the types of photographs we are looking for, please see our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WelcomeToISSOS
*This position is available at Yale for the Student Leadership Internship. To read more about our Internship at Yale, please visit here STUDENT LEADERSHIP INTERNSHIP (YALE)
- Class photos from both the Academics and Electives
- Capturing the day-to-day life of both students and staff at ISSOS
- Photos of the extracurricular activities and cultural trips
- Assisting in the set-up of projectors and tech equipment for various events
- Creating the final night slideshow
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and passion for photography
- Must be familiar and confident with digital SLRs
- Ability to shoot and edit photos and films
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro would be advantageous
- Experience in a related field would be preferred
- Must be sociable and good with people
- Time management skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be a UK or US citizen or have the legal documents to work in the UK and USA respectively
- All staff must pass a full criminal background check*
- Positions are available in St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale
- Full bed and board is provided plus fixed payment
St Andrews: 27th June - 15th August 2019
Cambridge: 7th July - 1st August 2019
Yale: 11th July - 5th August 2019
ISSOS International and ISSOS USA are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all stakeholders to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to hold a current PVG/DBS or equivalent enhanced background check or be willing to obtain one. The cost of this will be covered by the company. Employment will be subject to the company receiving two references from previous employees covering your suitability for the specific position and working with those under 18 years old.