Theatre is offered at all three locations: St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale.
Click on the tabs for session dates.
Theatre Summer School Program
Over the three-week period this imaginative and inspirational theatre summer school program will combine a series of skill-based master classes and ensemble workshops in which students will work as a team under the guidance of a professional director to create an exciting piece of divised theatre, to be performed in the final week.
What will it cover?
- Experience the fun and excitement of the stage
- Develop your performance skills
- Benefit from professional guidance and instruction
- Come together to develop and perform a unique piece of theatre
- Discover your talents and boost your self-confidence
This summer school course has been especially designed by theatrical professionals to enthuse all students with a keen interest in the performing arts regardless of previous experience and will encourage all students to discover their talents and send them off with a new-found self-confidence both on the stage and beyond.