**ISSOS 2020 UPDATE**
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to
cancel our programs for the summer of 2020. You can find the full statement regarding the cancellation HERE.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list so that we can inform you
when we announce our 2021 program dates and costs please fill out our enquiry form HERE