ISSOS Summer Schools, Program Structure
A few facts about the ISSOS Program
- Students choose one academic and one elective to follow for the three weeks
- We welcome students from over 70 Nationalities
- We only accept 10% of students from one nationality
- All academics and electives are taught by professionals in their field
- Students take part in a Cultural Trips, Evening Activities, Sunday Workshops and The ISSOS Highland Games.
- We attract over 45% returning students
- ISSOS gives students the edge when applying to University
IB students can gain CAS hours from their electives and a number of the Evening Programs, Sunday workshops and activities.
Mornings are dedicated to academic study, where students choose one of our high quality academics to follow for the three weeks. Classes meet daily for three hours and we limit numbers in order to guarantee students benefit from individual attention.Academic options
Afternoons allow students to broaden their experience and knowledge. Each students is able to combine their academic option with one of our unique, in-depth electives. Timetables four afternoons per week, students can participate in exciting subjects while gaining new skills.Elective options
Cultural Trips & Activities
Students will be immersed in the rich culture of their chosen location, with a full cultural tips schedule to some of the best cities and land-marks. In addition students will take part in Evening Activities, Sunday Workshops and the ISSOS Highland Games.Activity options