ISSOS Make Scottish Business Pledge
Date: June 25, 2015
The Scottish Business Pledge is a voluntary commitment made by companies in Scotland to uphold some of the best modern business practices.
We are proud to have been recognised by the Scottish Government for meeting the requirements of the Business Pledge:
- Paying the living wage
- Not using zero hour contracts
- Promoting workforce engagement
- Investing in young people
- Having a balanced, diverse workforce
- Commiting to an innovation program
- Pursuing international growth
- Playing an active role in the community
- Paying our invoices on time
Other Scottish Buisness can make their pledge too and make a difference to business in Scotland.