ISSOS Online Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Online students
All students taking part in ISSOS Online are joining the international community that ISSOS exists to foster. This community is inclusive, treats people with respect and creates a safe environment for people to learn and grow.
All students participating in ISSOS Online agree to the following:
- To attend and participate in all classes and group work. If a student experiences problems logging on or accessing a class please contact us as soon as possible. Any student who does not attend a scheduled class will be noted and their parents will be contacted to inform them of non-attendance.
- To respect all participants and tutors of ISSOS Online.
- Not to engage in bullying of any form and to respect the international community they are part of.
- To set up in a space conducive to learning online and to have the camera on at all times.
- To dress appropriately for an academic class.
- Students are asked to only contact tutors through the designated platform or email addresses given.
- To adhere to any and all rules and regulations as set out in the Terms & Conditions
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Cheating and/or plagiarism
- Violating copyright law
- Disturbing the virtual learning environment
- Sending or posting discriminatory, harassing, or threatening messages or images
- Sending or posting messages that defame or slander other individuals
- Participating in cyberbullying and/or harassment
- Refusing to follow the rules of ISSOS Online
- Recording your teacher, classmates, or any part of a class session without permission
By participating in ISSOS Online, parents/guardians and students agree that photographs, quotations and recorded media taken during ISSOS Online can be used for ISSOS publicity, PR, social media or promotion.