For ages 13 to 18
All levels* (students will need to be confident in spoken and written english)
Our online Business and Entrepreneurship summer school programme teaches students how they can use their business ideas to make a positive impact on the world.
Online Business & Entrepreneurship
Our online Business & Entrepreneurship course is brand new for ISSOS Online and is delivered by WildHearts award-winning Micro-Tyco Innovate. This programme is recognised by Babson, the No. 1 Entrepreneurship university in the world.
Benefits of Business and Entrepreneurship at ISSOS
- Flexible online delivery combining a range of online resources and tasks to work through in your own time, daily live sessions and dedicated self-study time.
- Live, group classes run twice daily to suit a variety of time zones
- Gain experience of the processes behind developing a business idea from start to finish
- Learn from highly successful business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Develop leadership skills and learn to understand team dynamics
- Learn how to solve real-life problems and impact the world through business
- Understand and develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- Improve your goal setting and time management skills
- Gain confidence in public speaking and presenting to an audience
- Additional online activities for students to join in with to get to know their online classmates around the world
What students learn
Micro Tyco Innovate is a purpose-driven entrepreneurial training programme that fosters creative thinking, resourcefulness and teamwork as well as helping pupils to develop financial literacy, communication, leadership, project management and networking skills.
Students will learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and will then work in teams to create responsible business ideas that champion the SDGs in their school or local community. They will present their business ideas as a video pitch to their fellow classmates at the end of the two-week programme
As a whole, the course teaches students about businesses that are bringing positive change to the world and understand what makes them work. The programme covers a wide range of subjects relevant to developing a successful business idea, including marketing, business planning, finance, purpose, values, people and roles.
Students in this class are offered an incredible opportunity to take part in a world-renowned business program, used to train leading business professionals, and learn skills that create real impact.